1. Anti-depressants are not a long term solution for the vast majority of people who are given them for
2. If you have a low status job with no meaning who are much more likely to be depressed.
3. If you have the perception that you are isolated form a community or your family you are more likely to be depressed.
4. Loneliness is not the absence of other people, rather it's not sharing anything significant that matters in your life with others.
5. Ask what's not inside of your head, ask what your head's inside of.
So if you would like to try something different to pills or talk therapy, please call me for a chat about a using Breathwork to assist your recovery from anxiety, depression or just plain busy-ness!
What is Breathwork?
In my experience, Breathwork helped me to get in touch with my bodily and emotional pain which was shielded under ‘tiredness’ and ‘numbness’. These two layers were almost insurmountable during my early sessions. It was a huge breakthrough for me to acknowledge that my feelings of joy, anger and personal power were all buried under ‘I’m too tired’ or ‘it’s too scary to let my real feelings out’.